Thursday, August 25, 2005

I know you are but what am I ?

It’s only fair I get this out of the way because A) I keep getting emails asking me and B) people don’t seem to bother reading the little profile thing about me.

I am only gonna do this once so here it goes:

1) I am a woman in my 30’s so please direct all insults to the female gender.
2) The only jobs I have EVER had are in the indie music industry.
3) 17 years and counting to be exact…you name it, I’ve done it.
4) Out of respect to the people I presently work for and with I prefer to keep my identity a secret. What can I say, I love music but I also want to keep my job.
5) I may not know how to spell but I probably own more records than you.
6) That was a joke. Lighten up. This is just a blog for fuck sake.
7) In fact this whole site started as a joke between friends.
8) Trust me, I didn’t know anybody else would read this either.
9) This suddenly feels like an Adult Swim spot only I don’t have cartoons to back up my ramble. (sorry)
10) Be kind to your elders.