Thursday, August 04, 2005

Dj Set

Hey gang,

I spin records during an overnight shift ( 3-6 am) on a local small indie radio station once a week. I have to keep track of what I play for the station's sake so since the list exists, why not post it. For the most part this is a pretty good look at what I am listening to right now; both new stuff and old favorites I have recently pulled from my vinyl collection.

I type this list as I am DJing so there might be a few typos. You should be used to them from me by now.


ARTIST /TITLE/ LABEL

Suicidal Tendencies /Instutionalized/ Frontier
Municipal Waste /Hazerdous Mutation/ Earache
Agent Orange /Too Young To Die /Posh Boy
Cursive/ Sink To the Beat/ Saddle Creek
Shudder To Think/ Chocolate Dischord
Generation x /Valley of The Dolls /Chrysalis
Wilderness /Arkless/Jagjaguwar
Modern English/ Someones Calling/ Sire
S /100X / Suicide Squeeze
Lansing Dreiden / Metal on a gun / Kemado
APB / Talk To Me / Link Records
Goldfrapp / Ooh La La / Mute
T Rex / 20th Cent. Boy / Universal
Spoon/ They Never Forgot You/ Merge
Terry Reid /Silver White Light/ Astralwerks
Led Zep /Kashmir /Atlantic
Devendra Banhart/ I feel like a Child/ XL Recordings
Rolling Stones /Mothers Little Helper/ London
Black Mountain/ No Satisfaction/ Jagjaguwar
Suzi Quatro /Your Mama/ Columbia
Va/Florian Keller Presents Betty Barney / Mamma Perfect Toy
Betty Davis/ If I'm in Luck /Just Sunshine Records
Jennifer Gentle /I do Dream/ Sub Pop
Donovan/ Riki Tiki Tavi/ Epic
Joanna Newsom/ Book Of Right On/ Drag City
Caribou /Yeti/ Domino
Messer Chups /Crazy Price/ Ipecac
Pram/ Eggshells/ Duophonic
Swirlies/ Two Girls Kissing/ Taang
Guitar/ House Full of Time /Morr
Jane B./ S. Gainsbourg La Chanson De Slogan /Mercury
Blonde Rehdhead/ Melody/ Touch and Go
New Buffalo/ Recovery/ Arts and Crafts
Ladytron/ Sugar/ Island
Nanobot/ Stopstart/ TaDA!
Ms John Soda /Technicolor/ Morr
Bjork /Triumph of the heart /One little indian
Nada Surf /In the Mirror/ Barsuk
Red Thread /Sleepwalker /Badman
Yo La Tengo/ Tiny Birds/ Matador
Pavement /Greenlander/ Volume
Arcade Fire /Cold Wind /Merge
Ted Leo /Counting Down/ Lookout
Maximo Park/ Going Missing acoustic/ Warp
Beta Band/ Dry the Rain /Astralwerks