Friday, September 09, 2005

Sharing and Caring

Its about that time again to do a little give-a-way. I get sent lots of cds and sometimes I just don't like them enough to keep. This time there are three different cds up for grabs and if you are the first person to leave a comment saying you want that particular cd, I will mail it to you for free. Yes free. No strings attached, all I ask is that you give a good home and if you hate it, pass it along to a friend. Email me your name and address at tuningforkmedia@hotmail.com if you are the winner, the cd will be mailed in a matter of days. I'm good like that.

Oh yeah, I would like the three cds to go to three different people.

1) Scarling - So long, Scarecrow - Sympathy for the record industry - a darker noisier version of velocity girl or a really sonic new metal but goth version of Team Dresch. WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!

2) Lesbians on Ecstasy - Giggles in the Dark promo only cd from Alien8 Recordings - this is a cdr of the lp only release. Don't make me describe them, I really don't like them but Le Tigre is the 1st remixer so they are in that ballpark. they are also Canadian. Everybody loves Canada. It comes in a paper sleeve AKA no art. WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!

3) Richard Hawley - Coles Corner - Mute - guitar player from Pulp solo and reminds me of Roy Orbinson or music that would be in a David Lynch / John Waters film. WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!